Magic Square is a free android app developed using MIT App Inventor 2.
The application goal is to give a simple way to make 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5 magic squares.
In the first screen you can find 4 buttons: 3×3, 4×4, 5×5 and HELP. Clicking them you will go in a new screen where you can try to make your 3×3 or 4×4 or 5×5 magic square.
Only if you are able to make a true magic square you can listen wonderful! it is a magic square, else you can retry.
With HELP the app will open a new screen where you can read information about magic square. You can go to wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square clicking on Wikipedia.
Pay attention: to make a Magic Square is not a simple game, it is a complex math problem!
We made pubblic the blocks so you can view and use them. We hope you can help us to better develop it.
Everyone can use this game. No data, no information are collected.
- This app doesn’t collect and use user data.
- This app is a simple local app. It doesn’t use internet.
- To make this app we used ai2.appinventor.mit.edu and we publish the project so you can view the blocks we use
When you select 3×3
When you select 4×4
When you select 5×5
wonderful! it is a magic square 3×3
You can download it also at Google Play
Family PAGI 3
- version 1.2 – 06/25/2016 – A new button HELP to have Magic Square information also via Wikipedia
- version 1.1 – 06/22/2016 – Image in the home background, centered buttons
- Version 1.0 – 06/12/2016 – First public version